Choose the correct verb to complete the sentences below.
1. We're learning / studying about IELTS this semester at college.
2. I've decided to enroll / learn in an IELTS preparation course this summer.
3. In IELTS reading I can understand general meaning but I don't know / learn many of the words.
4. In IELTS you have to know / study many different subjects.
5. Before you do the IELTS writing test, you need to learn / study how to write well in English.
6. Jane is learning / studying in London this year.
7. Do you know / learn the format of the IELTS test?
8. I can't go out on Friday. I have to learn / study for my IELTS exam.