Intensive IELTS Preparation LondonIf you are looking for a top quality IELTS preparation course in London, you should seriously consider Bell language schools. They have various school locations throughout London and are a well respected and international organization.
IELTS Intensive preparation course LondonThis IELTS preparation course is designed for English language students who are 16 or older with a minimum English level of B1. Courses are available from 1 week to 12 weeks duration in small groups of 12 students, therefore providing a high ratio of personalized attention from experienced and qualified IELTS tutors. It is ideal for undergraduate and graduate students wishing to study at a British university and professionals who have plans to work in the UK.
The IELTS preparation course in London prepares candidates for the IELTS test and provides skill development and exam techniques for dealing with the four different sections of the IELTS test: IELTS Writing, IELTS Reading, IELTS Listening and IELTS Speaking.
Objectives of the IELTS preparation courseThe Intensive IELTS course in London is run by experienced IELTS teachers who have in-depth knowledge of the IELTS test and many years of experience preparing candidates from around the world for the IELTS exam. The IELTS preparation course has four main aims, these are to:
- - Improve your knowledge og Academic English
- - Develop your English language communication skills
- - Show you effective and successful IELTS exam techniques
- - Help you understand more about British culture and life and London
- - Learn the essential grammar required to score well in IELTS and practice using it correctly
- Develop natural speaking abilities to boost your performance in the IELTS Speaking test
- Become familiar with topic-specific vocabulary related to typical IELTS topics
- Learn how to talk about IELTS topics such as technology and the environment etc.
- Develop reading skills for newspapers, books, reports, articles and other texts
- Learn how to produce written summaries and interpret data
- Learn how to describe data and express opinons through formulated argument
- Develop listening skills for academic lectures, and effective note taking skills
- Practice speaking skills including, discussion, expressing your opinion on topics and arguments