|IELTS Speaking Topic Talk about an Enjoyable Family Event | Download IELTS Audio MP3 & PDF|
IELTS Band 9 Speaking Sample AnswerThe IELTS speaking test sample answer is based on a recent IELTS Speaking Test in Australia. The responses in the sample answer are provided by a native English speaker and can be used as a guide and resource as to how to respond to these types of IELTS Speaking Test questions.
The sample answer includes a three-page full text script (PDF) and audio recording (MP3).
IELTS Speaking Test | Part 1
- What’s your name?
- Do you work or study?
- Where are you originally from?
- What kind of food do you like?
- Have you always liked that food?
- In the future, if you have children, what food will you recommend they eat?
- Is there any food that you liked when you were a child but you don't like now?
- How has food in your country changed since you were a child?
IELTS Speaking Test | Part 3
- Do you think families are important? (Why? / Why not?)
- Who are more important, friends or family? (Why?)
- When do friends become more important than family?
- What is your opinion about old people who are living without their family?
- Do you think there are any advantages to having a grandparent living with the family?
- Many countries are experiencing what is called, "an aging population". What problems will these countries have as the percentage of old people in society increases and the percentage of young people decreases?