English Solutions

English Solutions

Thesis writing help, Dissertation Writing, MBA Essays, Essay Writing help, University Essay Writing, Essay Editing & Proofreading, Academic Writing Help, English grammar, English vocabulary, IELTS Essays, TOEFL Essays,Free online English courses,

Talk about something you would like to succeed in doing | IELTS speaking | Cue Card Question & Answer


Talk about something that you would like to succeed in doing.

You should say:
  • What is it?
  • How would you make it happen?
  • Why do you want to do it?
  • Do you know someone who has achieved it?



IELTS Speaking Answer | something that you would like to succeed in doing

IELTS speaking test questions
I would like to succeed at being successful in my life … I suppose I’ll have to explain that a bit more. Normally, everyone wants to be successful at something don’t they? Well, I guess I would really, like to succeed at being successful at everything I do.

I mean, I don’t mind failing sometimes, in order to learn things, but I would like to achieve everything I want, you know, like personal growth, being financially independent, having an interesting life and doing things that I like …those sorts of things.

I’ve read many books by experts on ‘How to be successful’ but at the end of the day there is no simple answer. It’s very much a personal thing, and I think that it could be a case of everyone needing to find out what works for them, as they go through life.

One of the most important things that I’ve learned is, that the more I read - the more successful I become – I think it’s because it feeds your mind and imagination - seeing things from many different perspectives – reading not only gives you knowledge but it can also give you ideas and if you read about a wide variety of topics, then sometime those ideas cross and form a powerful idea which you can do something with.

So it’s not just one thing I want to be successful at … it’s everything, or most things at least. I don’t think it’s too ambitious – quite the opposite – I like to set myself big goals – and then work towards them. I think it helps me to realize my full personal potential, rather than just concentrating on one thing such as being the best at my job, or being the best husband. Why shouldn’t I be the best at many different things?

I know several people, who I would consider have ‘succeeded in life’ and they provide a really good example of what is really possible if you set yourself big goals and dream big. I admire them and what they’ve achieved, and as I said earlier, it’s not that they’re successful just at one thing but they have succeeded in almost every aspect of their lives … and that’s something worth striving for, isn’t it?

How would you answer this IELTS speaking test question about something that you would like to succeed in doing?

  • What would you like to achieve?
  • Do you set yourself goals?
  • Would you be dissappointed if you don't succeed?



No comments:

Cambridge IELS 12 Academic Writing Tests
Cambridge IELTS Book 12 - Academic Writing Test Task 1
IELTS ESSAY - economy & environment
IELTS ESSAY - Economic Progress & Environment
IELTS Letter - apologize to a friend
IELTS Letter - A friend is planning to visit you...
Study Abroad Graduate Programs
Study Abroad - Study in Australia - 5 Steps
IELTS Essay - student participation in running schools
Essay - Are schools more effective when...
Essay - doctors, nurses, teachers, celebrities - who should be paid more?
Essay - Doctors, teachers, celebs - who should be paid more?
IELTS 2017 speaking test UK, USA, Canada & Australia
IELTS Speaking - A peaceful place you like
Essay sporting events & world peace
Essay Writing - International sporting events & world peace
English for Writing Research Papers
Academic Writing
English for Writing Research Papers
Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Guide
Academic Writing IELTS Task 1
Download Guide IELTS Band 7.0+
Essay Writing Help
Essay Writing Help How to write better essays
Trend of large shopping malls & less small shops
IELTS Essay Large shopping malls replacing small stores
IELTS speaking - personality
IELTS Speaking Describe an aspect of your personality
make your dissertation & thesis easier to read
Dissertation Writing Help How to make your paper easier to read
How to write a research paper
Essay Writing Help How to write a research paper
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...