Skip to main content

Describe Something Difficult You Would Like To Succeed In Doing

How to answer the question: Describe something difficult you would like to succeed in doing

Top 6 difficult things people would like to succeed at doing in their lives
  • Starting their own business
  • Losing a significant amount of weight
  • Quitting a bad habit
  • Learning a new skill
  • Overcoming a fear
  • Achieving a major life goal

  • Describe something difficult you would like to succeed in doing

    • What is it?
    • How would you make it happen?
    • Why do you want to do it?
    • Do you know someone who has achieved it?

    Describe something difficult you would like to succeed in doing
    Sample Answer

    I would like to succeed at being successful in my life.

    Let me explain that a bit more.

    Normally, everyone wants to be successful at something, don’t they? Well, I guess I would really like to succeed at being successful at everything I do.

    I mean, I don’t mind failing at times to learn things, but I would like to achieve everything I want, you know, like personal growth, being financially independent, having an interesting life, and doing things that I like - those sorts of things.

    I’ve read many books by experts on how to be successful, there is no simple answer. It’s a personal thing, and I think it could be a case of everyone needing to find out what works for them as they go through life.

    One of the most important things that I’ve learned is that the more I read - the more successful I become. I think it’s because it feeds your mind and imagination - seeing things from many different perspectives.

    Reading not only gives you knowledge but it can also give you ideas and if you read about a wide variety of topics, then sometimes those ideas cross and form a powerful idea, which you can do something with.

    So it’s not just one thing I want to be successful a - it’s everything or most things at least. I don’t think it’s too ambitious – quite the opposite – I like to set myself big goals – and then work towards them.

    I think it helps me to realize my full personal potential rather than just concentrating on one thing. I like trying to excel at multiple things like being the best at my job or being the best husband. Why shouldn’t I be the best at many different things?

    I know several people who I would consider having succeeded in life, and they provide a clear example of what is possible if you set yourself big goals and dream big.

    I admire them and what they’ve achieved, and as I said earlier, it’s not that they’re successful just at one thing, but they have succeeded in almost every aspect of their lives - and that’s something worth striving for, isn’t it?



    How would you answer this question about something that you would like to succeed in doing?

    • What would you like to achieve?
    • Do you set yourself goals?
    • Will you be dissappointed if you don't succeed?


    Describe something that was difficult but successful

    The other thing I could tell you about that was difficult but successful is related to a recent project at work. Here's what happened...

    It involved a large group of people who would normally never work together, but due to an impossible deadline and the need for specific expertise from each individual, they were forced to work as a team.

    In this case, it worked because everyone came together with a common goal and a commitment to see it done.

    The reason I'm saying there was a lot of initial tension between the groups is that no one was sure if we could get everything done in time. Without any major flaws or problems. We couldn't afford either, so we had to banish all our differences and collaborate.

    But it wouldn't have been a success if I hadn't taken charge at the outset and provided some leadership.

    I started by getting everyone together and explaining the situation: it would be possible for us to succeed because we had all the resources and expertise that we needed, but only through working as a team could we be successful in time for those behind us to reach our position.

    It makes a huge difference when someone steps up to the plate and takes charge. It's like all the energy in the group was suddenly channelled positively into achieving real results.



    In the end, the project was a huge success. We measured that success by the percentage decrease in operational costs, which was considerable. the other key metric we used to judge our success was the increase in customer satisfaction ratio.

    Overall, the experience gave all of us involved a sense of pride for achieving something exceptional.

    Having the opportunity to work with my colleagues on this unique project was motivating. Getting out into the field and seeing first-hand what we were trying to improve made it that much more interesting and worthwhile.

    It's always great when you can apply some of your knowledge and expertise to achieve the desired result.

    The greatest challenge in building on past successes is figuring out how to not get boxed in by assumptions about the way things are done today or should be done tomorrow.

    Successful innovators don't avoid change - they embrace it! The most important part of working on new ideas is getting people excited about them!




    Describe a difficult thing you did well

    I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a difficult thing, but I'll go ahead and share what I think was my most difficult accomplishment.

    It was the fall of my sophomore year in college, and I had to make a decision that would determine the course of the rest of my life.

    On one hand, I had an opportunity to continue playing football at a Division 1 school with a scholarship. But I also had the opportunity to start my own business.



    I ultimately decided to start my own business, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. It was tough in the beginning because I was working 60-70 hours per week while going to school full-time, but it paid off in the end because I graduated from college debt-free and with a successful business.

    So that was a difficult thing I did well, making the decision and then executing it.

    Now, I want to help others achieve their dreams of starting their own businesses. That’s why I started Business Success Academy. Whether you want to start an online business or a brick-and-mortar business, I can show you how to do it without going into debt or quitting your job. All you need is a willingness to learn and take action on what you learn.


    Popular posts from this blog

    Cambridge IELTS 11 Test 1 Writing Task 1 Question and Answer

    Task 1 Question How to Answer Task 1 Questions Sample Answer Cambridge 11 Writing Task 1 IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic) tests your written communication skills - how well you can report/describe information. Cambridge IELTS Book 11 Test 1 Writing Task 1 IELTS Writing Test Task 1 You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in six areas of the world. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words. International English Language Testing System How would you answer this IELTS 11 Writing Task 1 question about water used for different purposes? IELTS 11 Writing Test 1, Task 1 Answer (useful vocabulary is highlighted ) The pie charts illustrates water usage in six different regions around the world. Notably , Europe consumes the greatest quantity of water for in

    How to Answer Cambridge 11 Test 2 Writing Task 1

    IELTS Writing How would you answer this IELTS Writing Task 1 question about: The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 2000 and 2010? How to answer IELTS Task 1 writing questions? This is a question that many people ask when they are thinking about taking the International English Language Testing System exam. Cambridge 11 Test 2 Writing Task 1 - The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English. Cambridge 11 Test 2 Writing Task 1 - The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English. IELTS Writing Task 1 Structure If you want to do well in IELTS writing, it's important that you know how to answer Task 1 correctly! In this post, we will discuss some of the bas

    Computers Speaking Part 1 Questions & Answers

    How would you answer these example questions about computers from Part 1 of the IELTS speaking test? What examples would you give? What details would you need to describe? What vocabulary would you need to express yourself well? Tips for IELTS Speaking | IELTS Speaking Part 1 | Computers, computer skills, children and computers, how important are computers? Computer Speaking Part 1 Questions You can use these questions in your IELTS preparation to help you think about what you would say in response to them. Computers Speaking Part 1 Do you often use computers? Yes, I do, very often, in fact every day I use my laptop. I use it for studying, researching, entertainment and also for shopping sometimes. Do you often use a computer? Not very often, I guess I just don't really need one in my day-to-day life. I have a smartphone for email and social media, and I can do most of the things I need to do on my phone. Plus, I like having some time away from screen