English Solutions

English Solutions

Thesis writing help, Dissertation Writing, MBA Essays, Essay Writing help, University Essay Writing, Essay Editing & Proofreading, Academic Writing Help, English grammar, English vocabulary, IELTS Essays, TOEFL Essays,Free online English courses,

IELTS Sample Letter | a new job





Cambridge IELTS 7 Practice Tests General IELTS Writing Test A Task 1 Question

Writing Task 1

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

You have recently started work in a new company. Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter
  • explain why you changed jobs
  • describe your new job
  • tell him/her your other news

Write at least 150 words.

You do not need to write any addresses.


Cambridge IELTS 7 Practice Tests General IELTS Writing Test A Task 1 Answer:

Dear Sarah,

Hi, how are you? I hope that you are well. I just wanted to tell you some exciting news. I got a new job. You know I was working for that marketing company in Brisbane, well I was beginning to get a little frustrated there because I wasn’t learning anything new, so I decided to apply for a few positions I saw advertised on the internet.

Anyway, I had some interviews a couple of months ago and I was offered a position as Content Manger with a digital marketing agency in Sydney. I’ve been here for a couple of weeks now and it’s great. I’m responsible for organizing and coordinating online content for several marketing campaigns for different clients. It’s really interesting and there are a lot of new things to learn about.

I had to move, obviously, so I’ve got a new apartment too, it all happened so fast. I’ve been really busy at work and organizing the apartment and everything. I’m looking forward to this weekend when I think I’ll be able to relax for the first time since I left Brisbane.

Hope everything is good with you, I look forward to hearing your news, write me soon please.

All the best

Jenny

Learn more about the IELTS General writing test


No comments:

Leave a comment

Describe an exciting message you received
IELTS Part 2 Question - A time when you received an exciting message...
Cambridge IELS 12 Academic Writing Tests
Cambridge IELTS Book 12 - Academic Writing Test Task 1
IELTS ESSAY - economy & environment
IELTS ESSAY - Economic Progress & Environment
IELTS Letter - apologize to a friend
IELTS Letter - A friend is planning to visit you...
Study Abroad Graduate Programs
Study Abroad - Study in Australia - 5 Steps
IELTS Essay - student participation in running schools
Essay - Are schools more effective when...
Essay - doctors, nurses, teachers, celebrities - who should be paid more?
Essay - Doctors, teachers, celebs - who should be paid more?
IELTS 2017 speaking test UK, USA, Canada & Australia
IELTS Speaking - A peaceful place you like
Essay sporting events & world peace
Essay Writing - International sporting events & world peace
English for Writing Research Papers
Academic Writing
English for Writing Research Papers
Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Guide
Academic Writing IELTS Task 1
Download Guide IELTS Band 7.0+
Essay Writing Help
Essay Writing Help How to write better essays
Trend of large shopping malls & less small shops
IELTS Essay Large shopping malls replacing small stores
IELTS speaking - personality
IELTS Speaking Describe an aspect of your personality
make your dissertation & thesis easier to read
Dissertation Writing Help How to make your paper easier to read
How to write a research paper
Essay Writing Help How to write a research paper
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...