English Solutions

English Solutions

Thesis writing help, Dissertation Writing, MBA Essays, Essay Writing help, University Essay Writing, Essay Editing & Proofreading, Academic Writing Help, English grammar, English vocabulary, IELTS Essays, TOEFL Essays,Free online English courses,

Cambridge IELTS 10 Task 1 Letter Writing




Cambridge IELTS 10 General Training Writing Task 1 | Writing a Letter



IELTS Letter Sample Answer

Dear Suzana,

I hope you are well and that you’re enjoying your new apartment. I’m writing to let you know that I’ve been accepted at Cambridge University for next semester. It’s excellent news, so I’ll be moving there in a couple of months and I wanted to ask you about getting a part-time job while I’m studying there.

I’ll be in Cambridge for two years while I finish my PhD thesis and I’d really like to do some kind of work that isn’t connected to the university or my studies – something different so that I can disconnect a little. Maybe you know someone who has a small business or something similar and needs some help? It’d be great if you give me some advice or put me in touch with someone who can help me set something up.

Anyway, I’ll be in touch again soon to let you know about my travel plans. I hope we can meet up and see each other when I arrive – I can’t wait to see you again, it’ll be just like old times.

All the best,

Georgina
More IELTS Letters





No comments:

Leave a comment

Cambridge IELS 12 Academic Writing Tests
Cambridge IELTS Book 12 - Academic Writing Test Task 1
IELTS ESSAY - economy & environment
IELTS ESSAY - Economic Progress & Environment
IELTS Letter - apologize to a friend
IELTS Letter - A friend is planning to visit you...
Study Abroad Graduate Programs
Study Abroad - Study in Australia - 5 Steps
IELTS Essay - student participation in running schools
Essay - Are schools more effective when...
Essay - doctors, nurses, teachers, celebrities - who should be paid more?
Essay - Doctors, teachers, celebs - who should be paid more?
IELTS 2017 speaking test UK, USA, Canada & Australia
IELTS Speaking - A peaceful place you like
Essay sporting events & world peace
Essay Writing - International sporting events & world peace
English for Writing Research Papers
Academic Writing
English for Writing Research Papers
Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 Guide
Academic Writing IELTS Task 1
Download Guide IELTS Band 7.0+
Essay Writing Help
Essay Writing Help How to write better essays
Trend of large shopping malls & less small shops
IELTS Essay Large shopping malls replacing small stores
IELTS speaking - personality
IELTS Speaking Describe an aspect of your personality
make your dissertation & thesis easier to read
Dissertation Writing Help How to make your paper easier to read
How to write a research paper
Essay Writing Help How to write a research paper
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...