Cambridge CELTA manual for traineesThis is the trainee edition of the well known CELTA Course which provides complete resources and reference material covering the entire CELTA Course syllabus. Dedicated sections deal with different learning contexts, classroom teaching, awareness of language as well as professional development. It also deals with the area of teaching practice and performing classroom observations.
Download CELTA Course Book
Full of useful resources and ideas for CELTA Course trainees, it is a must for anyone considering taking the CELTA Course to become qualified as a TEFL English Teacher.
Malta is a Mediterranean country, about 95 km from Sicily, with more than 7,000 years of history. In it, you can enjoy a mild climate throughout the year. Its small size also allows fast and convenient access to the different social, cultural, sports and leisure possibilities that this beautiful and cheerful island offers.
The courses for adults are accredited by the University of Malta and is the only teacher training center recognized by the University of Cambridge for the issuance of the CELTA certificate.
Center of studiesThe NSTS English Language Institute, in Czira, near Valletta, the capital of the country is a superb architectural building in the most typical Maltese style.
There are 16 comfortable well-equipped classrooms, learning lab with computers, internet and email access, terrace and cafeteria.
Intensive courses include:
- Professional and specialized academic instruction of up to 14 levels of learning, according to the program.
- Level test on arrival to optimize student learning from the first minute.
- Accommodation and meal plan according to the chosen program.
- Certificate of studies with a complete and detailed report of use and performance.
- Free access to the facilities of the chosen study center.
- Help with obtaining visas and necessary documentation for entry into the country of destination.
- Personalized and permanent attention to participants during the development of the program through our organizations and local coordinators.
- Highly qualified teachers for the teaching of the language chosen as a second language.
- International environment, in which the student has the opportunity to share an enriching experience with people from other countries.
- Optional program of activities for the leisure time of the students according to the program.
- Medical and accident insurance including Civil Liability and wide coverage.