IELTS Speaking Questions | Public Buildings & Public Places
- In general, what public places do most towns and cities in your country have?
- What are the purposes of these public places?
- Do you think we really need these places?
- Is there much difference between public buildings today and those in the past (e.g., 30 to 50 years ago)?
- Do modern public buildings have the same visual effect on people as those built several decades ago?
- Are there any differences between the usage of public buildings today and those of the past?
- Are public buildings for everyone or just some people?
- Are young people very interested in public buildings?
- Are there any particular rules (or laws) concerning what people can and cannot do in public buildings (or public places)?
How would you answer these IELTS speaking test questions about public buildings?
Are there any interesting public buildings in your own hometown you could describe? What building is it? What is its purpose? Who works there? What function does it serve? When is it open? Do many people visit this buidling on a regualr basis? Is it a historical building? Does it have historical importance for your hometown?